Yep, I LOVE my Aerosoles!


I can not live without my Aerosoles wedges. There. I said it.



I’m in my 20s are I wear Aerosoles???? Trust me, I didn’t even see this coming. You’d think my J. Crew, Gianni Bini and Jack Roger shoes and sandals would all turn their heels and laugh at me. But I am obsessed.



Lately they’ve come out with these amazing “Guava Plush” wedges. I love mine. And this is coming from the girl who walks 16 city blocks to work and back everyday from the train station.



So, where was I? Right, LOVE. I can’t suggest these shoes enough. They’re stylish, go with jeans, cute shorts and just about ANY dress! I will live in these comfy fab shoes all summer long and I will feel no pain...at least not in my feet! Of course, I have 2 pairs now. And one pair in a different style. They’re the perfect little cushiony cloud my feet while I literally pound the New York City pavement.





Have you tried these yet? Any shocking shoes finds that have left you speechless lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive