Papertake Weekly - Anything goes with option


Hi everyone! How's your week going?  What a weekend! We ended up with a clogged drain this weekend, and of course didn't find out until I put a load of laundry in and it started to drain. Needless to say our utility room was flooded with water as it was spewing out the hose drain! UGH! A plumber and 200 bucks later (seriously??? to run a snake down a drain??? Am I in the wrong business???), I was back to being able to get my laundry done. LOL!  With today being Tuesday, it's time for a new challenge from Papertake Weekly. Since this is the first Tuesday in the month, it's an anything goes challenge with the optional extra of an all white color theme with one other accent color (excluding hair and skin). Well, I'll be honest, I tried the all the white and it just didn't work out for me! Thank goodness it's optional! *smiles*  We are sponsored this week by the amazing Lili of the Valley! WOOHOO!! Who doesn't LOVE their images and sentiments??!!


For my card today, I used one of my brand new stamps from the amazing and fabulous Diana over at Magnolia-licious!! She's #3019 Tilda playing hopscotch from the new Sweet Rainbow collection! LOVE these images! Is she not soooo sweet?!  You know...when I was little, I LOVED Easter cause I always got brand new outfit, including new patent leather shoes and socks with a frilly, lacy edging. I would go outside to the driveway to play hopscotch so I could stare at my shoes and socks! LOL! What can I say...   Anyway....this brand new collection is in stock and shipping right now from Magnolia-licious!!  I used Copic markers to color her (colors listed below if you're interested). These delicious papers are from Nitwit Collections Bumbleberry set and the cardstock is Bazzill. I used an EK Success punch for the butterflies (I just punched them out once with the cardstock and once with the pattern paper and attached them in the center only), and of course my sentiment is from Lili of the Valley from the Dreamy Sentiments set. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the bow is made with May Arts silk ribbon.  All the panels are machine stitched.



That's it for my card today! Please be sure to pop over to Papertake Weekly to see the rest of the gorgeous creations by the design team and then we would truly love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and join us in the challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Copics -
dress: RV00, R81, 83
hair:  YR21, E21, 23, 24
shirt and socks - E41 w/blender
skin: E11, 01, 00
hopscotch board: C1, 3, 5
grass: G21, 24
shading around Tilda - B0000 with blender

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
TOMIC - birthdays
Just Magnolia - anything goes with option of lace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive