A Moment with Melissa...No. 2

I consider myself a green lady. I try my best when it comes to doing things that are environmentally friendly. One of my New Year's resolutions is feed the fam only organic meat. It's a little more expensive but in the long run I think it's worth it.

If some of you are looking for an easy and free way to reduce your "Carbon Footprint" a good place to start is your junk mail! Check out
http://www.41pounds.org/impact/ to see how junk mail effects the environment.




Credit card offers are annoying! I never opened them. Finally I went to optoutprescreen.com. There you can fill out a form and no credit card companies will send you any mail for 5 years! I permanently took my name off the list by sending in a letter.

Another thing I did was sign up at http://www.catalogchoice.org/. This site will help stop unwanted catalogs from coming to your house. It's nice because you choose what catalogs to block.

Well, that's my good deed for the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive