Profile & Biography of Miss International Portugal 2011 Patricia da Silva

Miss International Portugal 2011 Patricia da Silva's profile and biography:



Profile:

Name: Patricia da Silva
Height: 1.77m
Weight: 52kg
Measurements: 88 – 60 – 88

Biography:

My name is Patricia Da Silva and I´m 21 years old. I was born and I live in Switzerland, but my parents are from Portugal and therefore I am also a proud Portuguese. Every year, I go to Portugal on holiday to calm down my longing. I am in the 3rd year in medical study but now I’ve stopped my studies for one year to be concentrate in my obligations as Miss Republica Portuguesa International 2011. In my free time I like to spend with my family and colleagues.I like to do sports and reading books are also a part of my hobbies. I was crowned Miss International Portugal 2011 and I will represent my country from 20 October – 7 November in China in the Miss International 2011. I am very proud to represent my country and I will try to do my best.

More Photos:



Special thanks and credits to beautypageantnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive